Denomination: European Battery Alliance – EBA 2050
Objectives: To develop an innovative competitive and sustainable value chain in Europe.
Membership: more than 700 participant covering the entire battery value chain and including EU Countries Industries and Scientific Community.
- Propose battery regulation
- Ensuring consistence with broader frameworks such as the clean energy strategy, mobility package, EU trade Policy, etc.
- Prepare the age of future energy storage – lithium-ion batteries, flow batteries, ultracapacitors and hydrogen, and illustrates the need for Europe to invest in the entire energy value chain.
- Cooperate with InnoEnergy’s business investment platform.
Foundation Date : 2017
Regional Grouping : Europe
Main Projects :
- Securing access to row materials for batteries.
- Battery cell manufacturing process.
- Gather leading researches in Europe to achieve major advances in battery science and technology.
- Creation of 10-20 large scale battery cell production facilities.
To see more : https://www.eba250.com/