Denomination: Global Geothermal Alliance
Objectives: GGA serves as a platform for dialogue, cooperation and coordinated actions between the geothermal industry policy markers and stakeholders worldwide in view to attract investments in geothermal power generation and direct use of geothermal heat.
Membership: n° 46 Members that includes development partners, Geothermal Industries, R&D and Academy Organisation
- Identification and mapping of geothermal resources
- Removing obstacles in terms of regulations and funding
- Promoting risk mitigation
- Establish a global geothermal network.
Foundation Date : 2015
Regional Grouping : Worldwide
Main Projects :
- Encouraging decarbonization of heating and cooling in the building sector
- Develop clean power generation using geothermal energy
- Promoting R&D initiatives for technological advancements
To see more : https://www.globalgeothermalalliance.org/