Denomination: HYDROGEN COUNCIL
Objectives: to mitigate effects of climate change
Membership: More than 120 members including:
- Steering Members
- Supporting Members
Activities : Promote energy transition – Planify diffusion worldwide – Challenge to overcome for large scale deployment through the following actions:
- Increase visibility around the hydrogen solutions currently available and the progress that has been made in this regard.
- Advocate for the important role of hydrogen technologies in helping to meet climate goals, energy security and competitive targets, as well as work toward better deployment conditions.
- Work with and provide recommendations to a number of key stakeholders, such as policy makers, the business community, international agencies and civil society, to achieve the association goals.
- Works alongside and aims to complement work done by key regional partners in Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas to create strong, global action.
Foundation Date : 2017
Regional Grouping : more than 20 countries – world wide
Main Projects :
- Studies & Report Elaboration https://hydrogencouncil.com/en/category/studies/
- Annual CEO Event Side Event, Celebration Event, Forum, etc https://hydrogencouncil.com/en/category/events/
To see more : https://hydrogencouncil.com/en/