Denomination: Hydrogen Europe Industry
Objectives: Hydrogen Europe association representing the interest of the hydrogen and fuel cell industry and its stakeholders and promoting hydrogen as an enabler of a zero-emission society. The association encompasses the entire value chain of the European Hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem collaborating with the European Commission in the Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking.
Membership: A public-Private partnership composed by more than 300 companies and 27 National Association including:
- Corporate Members
- Non Profit Members (European & Non European Association, other Members)
- Project Members
- A public-Private Partnership
Support the climate target of Paris Agreement and subsequent climate law and propelling global carbon neutrality by acceleration European Hydrogen Industry trough:
- Research and innovation agenda; recommendation an Hydrogen Europe strategies and standard and regulation revision; elaborate position papers and special reports, respect that hydrogen can be produced in many ways and support the acceleration of all zero emission technologies with priority on renewable produced hydrogen.
Foundation Date : 2021
Regional Grouping : Europe
Main Projects :
- Support the European Green Deal.
- Promote hydrogen as an energy vector to enable the energy transition by replacing coal, oil and natural gas and by complementing renewable electricity.
- Support hydrogen as a clean energy carrier and feedstock to achieve the transition to net zero emission in the power, gas, heating and cooling, industry and transport sectors, enabling sectoral integration.
- Support the principle of a system- and cost-efficiency as a guiding principle of the future energy system, including stakeholders from the civil society, science, industry and public institutions.
To see more : https://www.hydrogeneurope.eu/