Denomination: RHA – Renewable Hydrogen Alliance
Objectives: Non profit trade association established to promote and advocate renewable electricity to produced hydrogen and climate neutral derivative fuels.
Membership: more than 75 members: membership includes project developers, electric and gas utility companies, clean energy advocacy organizations, law firms, consultants, transit agencies, and manufacturers of hydrogen electrolyzers, fuel cells, and fuel cell vehicles.
RHA engages in policy advocacy and education and outreach to regulators, legislators, the environmental community, and other stakeholders to advance renewable power to climate neutral fuels as a critical step to reducing dependence on fossil fuels across a range of sectors: energy, transportation, industrial processes and agriculture
Foundation Date: 2019 – Authorization as public Utility District to manufacture and sell renewable hydrogen
Regional Grouping : Americas
Main Projects :
- Public utility district authority to produce, distribute and sell renewable hydrogen
- Renewable hydrogen project eligibility for 100% Clean Energy program compliance
- Inclusion of hydrogen fueling for generation of fuel credits under Clean Fuels Program
- Conduct a study on the benefits of a renewable hydrogen industry in the state of region
- RHA connects associates to other leaders in the renewable hydrogen industry
- In common cause to develop renewable hydrogen as a new resource, including electric and gas utilities, electrolyzer and hydrogen fuel vehicle manufacturers, fertilizer and other hydrogen-based industrial processors, renewable energy developers and manufacturers, lawyers, clean energy and clean transportation advocacy groups, hydrogen associations and environmental groups.
- Promote meeting and conferences to diffuse association initiatives
- Develop training activities and studies to support nascent technologies
To see more : https://renewableh2.org/